Ideal stuffing and topping for tarts and scones!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 1/2 portion (160g) almond cream | 半份杏仁奶油
40g Unsalted butter (room temperature)
40g Icing sugar
40g Egg, beaten (room temperature)
50g Almond powder, extra fine
1/2 teaspoon Rum
- Weigh ingredients.
- Fold butter in a large mixing bowl until room temperature.
- Scrapper butter until creamy.
- Fold in icing sugar, combine and mix well until it turns to pale white.
- Add beaten egg in portions, hand whisk well and combined before next addition.
- Add in rum, mix well.
- Fold in almond powder, hand whisk well until no lumps and smooth.
- Transfer to a pipping bag, ready for use. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :