Flat noodles with scallops, a fusion of east and west!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- Servings: 2 | 2人份
Flat noodles for 2 | 2人用扁麵
2 tsp olive oil | 2茶匙橄欖油
20g Butter | 牛油
1 whole garlic, minced | 1個大蒜，切碎
1 Red chilli, unseeded and chopped | 紅辣椒去籽切碎
some sea salt and mixed herbs (for boiling noodles) | 少許海鹽和混合香草(煮麵條用)
some parsley for garnish | 一些香菜裝飾用
grated Parmesan cheese, optional | 帕爾馬芝士，可選
(B) Sauce for scallop and pasta | 扇貝和麵食醬汁 :
ground pepper, butter, olive oil, minced garlic | 胡椒粉，牛油，橄欖油，蒜末
Steps | 做法 :
- 扇貝淋上汁液，隔水蒸至熟 (約需3〜4分鐘，蒸熟的顏色會變深色)，香菜裝飾。
- Clean and pat dry scallops, sprinkle ground pepper.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente (about 8 minutes), drain well. Toss with little olive oil, and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, add olive oil, butter, minced garlic and red chilli and cook 1 minute until aromatic. Separate into 2 portions. One portion just leave in the skillet, the 2nd portion put in a sauce dish, add 2~3 drops of soy sauce, little ground pepper and little hua diao wine (rice wine), stir well and put on each scallop before steaming. Steam scallops until cooked (takes about 3~4 minutes, the color will change when it is cooked).
- While steaming the scallops, heat up the skillet and fold in the pasta, mix quickly until hot, dish.
- Put the steamed scallops on the dish with parsley garnish and pasta, serve hot.