Delicious Hong Kong Milk Tea!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 2 servings | 2人份
2 English, 1 Rickshaw, 1 Lipton tea bag | 兩包英式，1包車仔，1包立頓茶包
brown sugar | 黃糖
Black & White evaporated milk | 黑白淡奶
500cc Water, adjustable | 水 (可自行調整)
Steps | 做法 :
- 3 different tea bags. 2 English tea bags, 1 Rickshaw teabag, 1 lipton teabag (ratio 2:1:1)
- Put all the tea bags in the water with the lid on until first boil. Press the tea bags with any instrument long enough to avoid the steam. Put the lid on and bring to boil. Off heat and let it stand for 1 minute.
- Warm up the mug, fill approximately 1/10 evaporated milk, add the boiled tea, add sugar and more evaporated milk as needed. Stir until creamy and light brown, serve immediately
Tips / 心得 :
- The best brand evaporated milk is “Black & White” milk from Holland.
- Iced milk tea: Prepare a pot of milk tea a day in advance. Allow it to cool and freeze it in ice cube trays. Whenever you want an iced milk tea, just prepare a fresh hot milk tea and pour it into a serving glass filled with the frozen milk tea ice cubes. Alternatively, allow the milk tea ice cubes defrost to room temperature and serve (^-^)