Get any kind of dumpling, add tomato, fresh mushroom and rice vermicelli to make this simple bowl!
Ingredients | 材料 :
- Yield: 1 serving | 1份
1 slice rice stick | 1片米粉
2 tsp olive oil | 2茶匙橄欖油
1 tomato, chopped to large pieces | 番茄1個，切成大塊
2 fresh mushrooms, cut into halves | 2件鮮冬菇，切半
1 clove garlic, finely chopped | 1瓣大蒜，切碎
3 Chinese dumplings (mushroom meat dumplings) | 餃子 (用了冬菇菜肉餃子)
pinch of sea salt and mixed herbs | 少許海鹽及什香草
600ml water (enough to cover the dumplings) | 調至足以覆蓋餃子
Garnish: spring onion, black pepper| 蔥，胡椒 裝飾
Steps | 做法 :
- Rice stick immersed in water for 5 minutes. Boil a small pot of water, cook rice stick until it is half done, strand for use.
- Pour olive oil on a deep fry pan, add garlic until you smell the fragrance then add tomato, pinch of sea salt, add water and bring it to boil. Turn to low heat and cover with lid, simmer for 5 minutes. Add dumplings (wash away the flour before putting them in), bring it to boil for at least 2 minutes. Add half done rice stick and mushrooms, bring it to boil. Use chopsticks to feel the dumplings if they are done. Taste and serve. Garnish with chopped spring onion, black pepper (optional).
Tips / 心得 :
- 這蕃茄湯底和冬菇菜肉餃子是這道湯米粉的靈魂 ~ 冬菇餃子內有小許碎肉和冬菇粒, 令蕃茄湯也提味了!
- 有研究指加熱烹煮後番茄會釋出更多茄紅素, 有效預防前列腺癌及治療高血壓。
- If you do not have a deep fry pan, just use wok, pot, any cooking utensil, deep enough to hold the water.
- If the dumplings are coated with a layer of flour, make sure they are wash slightly in the running water before putting into the pan to boil. Else the soup will be sticky!